HR SERVICE DELIVERY TRANSFORMATION
HR service delivery is turning itself inside out. Once internally focused on consolidation and cost savings, service delivery models are becoming centered on the workforce experience. Digital direct access, once seen as an alternative service channel, is becoming the primary entry point for all services - from recruiting to outplacement and everything between.
At Leapgen, we understand how digital and human service channels must work holistically and seamlessly to create positive yet efficient employee experiences. We help clients along this journey.
- Assess your current-state HR delivery model and provide actionable improvement recommendations.
- Help you develop a vision for the digital workforce experience and HR service delivery at your organization.
- Create socio-technical roadmaps that align with your vision and dovetail people, process, content and technology in a cohesive way.
- Design and optimize service delivery models without losing sight of the human side of the customer interaction model.
- Map new workforce journeys and processes, as well as define new roles, responsibilities and resource allocations for different HR roles in and across the HR function.
- Develop scorecards based on valued outcomes to measure and track service delivery success.
- Conduct a business value assessment.
- Develop and implement transition plans to manage change and drive adoption and utilization of HR services.
- Upskill your staff on capabilities needed in a digital world (e.g., Agile Project Management, Business Analysis, Experience Design, Knowledge Management).
- Provide ongoing advice to tackle new challenges and continually improve your model.
Align service delivery methods and processes with desired employee experiences.
Identify quick wins by helping you resolve tactical issues (e.g., a glaring bottleneck, serious compliance risk).
Justify any investments
to move forward.